I've been looking for c&r handguns since my license arrived and have decided that I need a colt 1911. I've been seeing all sorts but I know zero about the different eras and their value. For instance I found a 1918 us army that looks like it is good condition but with a replaced barrel. I have no idea what that means to value. Is there a good resource not only for book values but for general knowledge on how component changes affect value?
I can see this license is a bad influence. I've had it two weeks and the safe already has a new to me star b and k11. An order for a p64 may be in tomorrow.
I can see this license is a bad influence. I've had it two weeks and the safe already has a new to me star b and k11. An order for a p64 may be in tomorrow.
wwii va wwii vintage
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire